When your trip is too important to leave to chance!
As your professional travel consultant, I will access all my unique resources and tap into personal experiences to consider every option in planning a travel experience that meets your unique needs.
If you want to get away from it all, find the most convenient route, the best applicable rate, the best value, or a unique experience that will provide a lifetime of memories, my focus is on serving you and I will find solutions that best fit your circumstances.
Your cruise, All Inclusive holiday, rail, flight and escorted tour are just an email or phone call away.
Dreaming of a river cruise? I am a specialized agent with AmaWaterways and Viking River Cruises. Ocean cruising is one of my personal favorite ways to travel and I am a certified or specialized agent with Princess Cruise Lines, Norweigan Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and Holland America. Certified and specialized with Special Needs at Sea I am able to offer you the opportunity to fully experience your perfect cruise holiday!
Interested in a rail holiday? I have training and specialization with Rocky Mountaineer, Via Rail, Rail Europe and Amtrak.
Looking for a fully or partially guided or self drive holiday? I am certified or specialized agent with Anderson Vacations, Collette, Globus Family of Brands, CIE Vacations, Royal Irish Tours, Royal Scottish Tours, Trafalgar Tours, Contiki Holiday for those of you aged 18-35 and many more.
Need to sit in the sun, eat, drink and be merry and don’t want to worry about a thing? I can help with that too! I love to help you find the perfect all inclusive holiday with full access to all the Sun Tour Operators!
Fully licensed to sell travel insurance with Manulife Financial, I can offer you peace of mind that your holiday is secure.
As a member of Nexion Canada, an association of professional travel consultants for over 15 years, your trip will be handled with professionalism, informative and supportive experience.
It’s a beautiful world, let me help you experience it!
Choose Your Vacation
Why Use a Travel Agent?
I often get asked:
“Why should I use a travel agent when I can book it myself?”
TOP REASONS FOR USING A TRAVEL AGENT
- I love my job! Sifting through the mountain of information and designing a perfect trip for you makes me happy and saves you time!
- I work for you! My goal is to provide you with the perfect holiday experience with no hidden agendas.
- I will strive to find you the best travel value possible.
- One stop shopping! I will save you time and money and can handle every aspect of your trip for you including insurance. You dream about it, bring it to me, and I’ll do my very best to turn your dream into a reality.
- Trust and peace of mind! Your holiday is protected through Consumer Protection BC, IATA (International Air Transport Authority), Manulife Insurance with your purchase of protection, and powered by all the protection and of Nexion Canada.
- I am an expert in making sure that you get where you need to go at the best price and in the most pleasant way possible.
- Stress free planning! Don’t worry about the details – I’ll take care of everything for you!
- Deals! Deals! Deals! I’ll work within your budget keeping a lookout for seat sales and discounts tailored to your needs
- The personal touch! It’s all about you and your holiday!
Manulife Travel Insurance – Travel With Confidence
Whether you are travelling outside your province or out of the country for a few days or for a few months, Manulife Financial offers the personalized coverage you need to be financially protected against the cost of unexpected emergencies that may happen prior to or during your trip. No one expects to have a medical emergency away from home, or to have to cancel a trip due to an unforeseen emergency. But these events happen and they can be disruptive and expensive. Travel Insurance is essential in protecting your health, family and the considerable investment you put into your trip.
Travel Insurance is designed to cover unexpected losses associated with your trip. What if..
- You have emergency medical expenses while you are away. Did you know that:
- When you leave Canada, even if it’s only for a few hours, you can be leaving behind up to 90% of your government health insurance plan coverage.
- Only a portion of your medical expenses are covered by your provincial coverage when you leave your home province/territory and travel domestically within Canada.
- Health Canada recommends Canadian travellers purchase additional supplementary travel health insurance when travelling.
- Medical costs outside of Canada can be VERY expensive. Medical bills can easily and quickly add up.
- I’m just going to head over to Alberta to shop without having to pay the taxes, stopped for a great seafood dinner and got food poisoning!
- I was just going to head over to the USA to go for a quick shopping day but got into a terrible car accident and had to be medi-lifted to a hospital for treatment.
- You have to cancel your holiday due to an unexpected illness or accident
- We’ve booked this amazing family holiday to Disneyland and just before going my son broke his leg
- You are delayed coming home and incur extra expenses
- We were on our home and all was great until I twisted my ankle and had to go the hospital. We had to stay two days longer.
- You experience a baggage delay, loss, damage or theft
- 10 hours later…I know my bag always seems to be the last one to show up, but now I have nothing to wear!
- You experience a missed connection due to itinerary changes, weather delays or mechanical issues
- My flight was delayed because of snow and now I’ll never be in time to catch my next flight!
Think you are already covered? What if….
- Your group insurance does not pay hospital bills directly, whenever possible.
- Your existing credit card does not pay for both trip interruption and trip cancellation or has a cap.
- You have a medical condition that is not “stable” (What does that mean, anyways?).
- Group plans don’t always provide adequate travel coverage:
- Group plans often do not provide trip cancellation, trip interruption, or lost luggage coverage – and when these are provided, coverage limits often do not adequately cover your pre-paid trip costs.
- Group plans usually provide coverage for a small portion of emergency medical expenses while travelling.
- You can’t rely on your credit card(s):
- Credit cards that offer travel insurance often come with age limitations to whose who qualify for coverage and usually do not provide coverage for trip cancellation, trip interruption and lost luggage.
- Limits on coverage and travel duration must be looked at closely as many credit cards will not adequately cover your trip investment.
Why purchase your travel insurance through Quesnel Escapes Travel Services?
- I am fully licensed by the Province of BC and Manulife
- I have to complete extensive and ongoing training in order to offer you the right product
- I’m here for you and will assist you through those “please help me” moments should you have to make a claim
- I’ve personally taken advantage of my own Travel Insurance on two instances!
- I’ve answered my phone at 6:00 am because my client did not know what to do next!
- I really care about you and your holiday experience.
- Assistance services are essential:
- You want a travel insurance provider that gives you true 24/7 travel and emergency assistance services. Knowing you have help while travelling, if the unexpected happens, is invaluable and provides you with peace of mind.
I have several clients who were happy they purchased travel insurance.
- Husband had heart attack while on vacation
- Client was diagnosed with cancer after booking and paying for their trip
- Client had to have emergency surgery and had to cancel their vacation
- Client missed a flight connection due to bad weather in Toronto on their way to their vacation
Certified and Specialized Just for You!
Your unique vacation experience is very important to me.
A travel professional who is certified or specialized offers you the assurance of knowing you are receiving the most up to date information for your destination choice.
The lists below indicate some of the investments I have made to bring you the very best advice for your vacation planning. It is my goal that your holiday will meet and then exceed your expectations!
Sandals & Breezes
Globus Family of Products
Sun Providers (All-Inclusives)
The Islands of Hawaii
Australia and New Zealand
Viking River Cruises
Princess Cruise Lines
Norwegian Cruise Lines
Special Needs Group/ Special Needs at Sea
*Please note that GST is not included and will be added at the time of booking.